This afternoon Tyson had his 2 month check and 1st round of vaccines. The appt went really great! Although, he did projectile vomit all over the place when they tried giving him the oral vax for Rotavirus, I jumped just in time for it to miss my feet...ugh.
His stats are staying consistant within the percentile group of his last measurements and that's what they want to see. The doc asked about the milestones, and Tyson is on track for almost everything, he did miss a few, but I bet he hits them in the next few weeks. The pedi did not seem concerned at all.
Ty had his LAST DOSE of the seizure meds last night, so we are officially finished!!!! YAY!!!! Thank you Lord!!! And there have never been any signs of anything since coming home from the hospital, which is great!
Here's the stats:
Weight: 14lbs 8oz ~ 97% LOL
Height: 22.5" ~ 45%
Head Circ: 39cm ~ 25%
Some pics I took yesterday.......he's changing.....can you see it?
Tyson's 2 Month Check-Up
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Posted by Nisa & Jason at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Wonderful checkup!!! He's getting so big, way to grow. He weighs more than Addy, but he is a boy. I just love the pictures. He's a handsome little guy. Congrats on finishing the meds.
Post a Comment