Last night Peyton had her 1st swim lesson. Jason took her so they could have some "Peytee and Daddy" time. We were expecting a "water readiness" class, but instead she learned the basics of floating, paddling, kicking, and jumping off the side. WOW! We were not expecting that!! Daddy said she was hesitant, which is understandable, she's barely 2! So we will keep taking her and hope for the best!! The only thing I regret is we have no pics of her first lesson.
Tyson is still sick today with a stuffy nose. Daddy spent the night again in the recliner with Tyson so he could breath. Poor Daddy and poor Ty!!
1st Swim Lesson
Friday, June 13, 2008
Posted by Nisa & Jason at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I hope Ty feels better quickly. How fun on the swim lessons! I think we are waiting on that one until next year when I can take them both. My dh is not ready to tackle that one for us.
Post a Comment