Happy Monday!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

I wish that I glorious big news, but I just don't. Our lives are so simple and quiet, and we like it that way. :)

Peyton has her last swim lesson this Thursday, I will be going and snapping some pics. She is doing so good! At her last lesson, she went under water 3 times!! I was so happy for her, and she is having such fun doing this with her Daddy!
Peytee's language is also growing daily!! She is speaking mostly in short sentences now, and her vocab is getting amazing!! LOL, she is asking to do things that we had no idea she even knew about! Last night she asked Jay and I if we would take her fishing!!! She is also having an obsession with her new favorite snack....fruit roll-ups. The child asks for them all the time!!!

Here is Peyton Dawn before church!


Tyson is growing sooooo fast!!! I cannot believe how big this little boy is getting!!! He is eating us out of house and home!! He is such a sweet little boy, and has captured our hearts so completely! Lately, he has been having a few little temper issues.....if he doesn't get fed when he thinks he is ready, or the bottle pops out his mouth, LOOK OUT!!!

Last week, our neighbors gave us a ton of clothes for both of the kids. Talk about a BLESSING!!! The clothes are wonderful and such a God send!!! Here's a pic of Tyson's room where I am sorting and organizing them all into sizes and seasons......I only get a few minutes here and there to work on it, so Ty's poor room looks a little better than this now....but not much better LOL!! When we received the clothes for Peyton I had Jason take those downstairs to sort!! I would go crazy of both of the kids rooms were like this!

Our little guy is also doing really well at sleeping!!! He is sleeping in his bassinet!!!!! AND, he is sleeping approx. 5-7 hrs at night!!! For our family this is momentous!!! I think most people know that Peyton is still in our bed.....and just started mostly sleeping thru the night about 4 months ago. She is still waking some and crying....I think she's having bad dreams....


And here is a pic of Tyson snoozing while I was sorting and folding.......awwwwww......Mommy had to sneak in some kisses.....


0 comments: