Latest on Tyson

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

We are so pleased to share our news with you all!!!

On June 5th we took Tyson for a 2nd EEG at the Pediatric Neurologist to check for seizures. This same doctor told us at the hospital that he had hopes for Tyson to outgrow the seizures by around 2 months old, but couldn't make any promises obviously. Tyson had his EEG in the morning, and we went back in the afternoon for a physical exam for Tyson and to get the results of the EEG. We saw the PA and the neurologist, and they examined him and was very pleased with what they saw. Then they read the EEG and informed us that Tyson's EEG was completely normal and we could start weening him off of the anti-seizure meds. I hugged the doctor so fast and so hard I think I scared him!!! Jason and I are so relieved and so happy with the news!!!

Thanks so much to everyone for all of your prayers and well wishes!!

Love,

Nisa, Jason, Peyton, and Tyson

This was Tyson before the test, very tired and very hungry:

0 comments: