Company Picnic

Saturday, June 21, 2008

We had Jay's company picnic today, so we loaded up the family and headed for the park! We were loaded with a pasta salad and paper plates! We had a nice time visiting with friends and co-workers, and Peyton was enjoying the other children her age. The weather stayed mild for the time we were there, and it was pleasant in the shade.

Here's some pics:

Tyson just hanging out and sleeping.....



Daddy and Peyton sharing some homemade ice cream



Peytee showing off :)



Daddy and Peytee hitting the trails....


3 comments:

Teresa C said...

Ok, I just finished telling John that my favorite picture/view is when he and Declan are walking away together. I love that last shot! Daddy time is so special.

Kirsten said...

Nisa, these are fantastic pictures!!! Everything looks like so much fun. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. :):) I miss them and you bunches!

Oh Michael finally commented on "that" Barbie we have...I proudly announced that Mikayla's and Peytee's match.......

Amber said...

Great pictures Nisa. Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!!!