We're Still Here!!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello dear dear friends and family. Once again, it has been a long time since updating you all. I am sincerely sorry. Time just seems to get away from me.

Peyton is currently sick...she has a fever, cough, runny nose, sneezing, chest congestion, and her voice is very very froggy. We have had this since Sunday night, so I am getting concerned. I am giving her another day, and then I think we are going to the pedi's. I am concerned that she has bronchitis.
Other than being sick, she is doing awesome. Peyton is such a joy, and she is so much fun. I am so thrilled that she is my little girl. Thank Lord for this little blessing!!! She is speaking so clearly, and her understanding is exploding daily. This is such an exciting age. Jason and I enjoy her so much, and she keeps us cracking up all the time at her little phrases and how she sees the world.Tyson is army crawling all over the place, and can sit up from a laying down position all by himself. He is saying "Mom-m-m-m-m-a", and "Dad-d-d-d-d-a", and is now trying some n's. He does not yet understand (I think) that Momma is me, and that Dadda is Jason. Maybe he does.....sometimes these little ones know alot more than we give them credit for. He is clapping, which is so precious!!! And last week, Daddy and I walked into his room at the same time, and found our sweet little dude STANDING UP in his crib holding onto the railing!!! So that evening when Jason got home, we lowered his crib mattress from the infant position to the lowest and we took out the crib bumper. LOL, now his crib looks like a little jail. And might I add, this little guy, is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! He has the sweetest personality, and just bubbles sweetness!Yesterday, Tyson had his 10mo check-up. The pedi says he's doing great! The only change was, he went from the 95% on weight to the 66% on weight. And lucky for Ty, there we no shots yesterday!! Yay!!
Jason is loving his new job!!! He was homesick for the first few weeks for his other workplace. He made some really great friends there. But he has adjusted well, and is very excited about his career. It's really great to see him so fired up and happy about work!
We have been working a little on the house. Over the Christmas break we got our bedroom painted, and we have been working on getting "stuff" out of the house. I have the entry way loaded here with stuff that I am selling on craigslist. The last few nights Jay has been working on getting this huge entertainment center out of our basement. The funny story is, we had one just like it for years. We got rid of it right before we moved into this house, and the day we moved in, there was one sitting downstairs identical to ours that the previous owner left. So we have been stuck with this thing for the last 2 years, and it's so big, it has to be taken apart to get it out (it's particle brd). So, that is now out by the curb waiting for trash haul!! It created so much space downstairs!!! And we also gave some furniture to family, and that opened up alot more space downstairs. The kids love all their new play space!!! We have more projects coming up, we are getting excited to get some things done!!
As for me, I am doing fine. I have been trying so hard to get to my craft room and sew. And I also have been getting into some paper crafting lately, and I'm getting addicted. I am just having a hard time finding quiet time to sew and craft.
Well, that's all I can think of right now.....take care, and we love you all!!!




















1 comments:

Teresa C said...

Well worth the wait! Great pictures and update. Tyson, way to go on standing up in the crib!

Sorry Peyton is still sick, hope that gets better quickly. Addy and Declan are both coughing now, I feel your pain.