Some pics and updates

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sorry it's been so long since I posted new pics. The holidays have been busy for us. Tyson is doing well and growing well. He has started crawling......sort of......it's more of an army crawl.....but he is slowly getting around.

Peyton, bless her heart was potty training over the Christmas break, but we have been forced back into diapers. Somewhere along the way she has developed a stool holding issue. At first, we thought it meant we needed to potty train.....and for about a week, things were great.....and then they started degrading quickly. It's sad, because she was doing AWESOME. So we are working the pedi's on this issue, and praying we can get her thru it. We are a bit clueless on this, and just following instructions, and praying she can get over this.

Other than the above issue.....Peyton is doing awesome. Her language and cognitive development are wow'ing us everyday!!! What a chatterbug she is....and Peyton is getting very good at conveying her feelings, likes, dislikes, and opinions very well!!! We love hearing her talk about her view of the world.

My Mom is doing much better. Thanks so much for all the prayers for her. I talk to her daily, and she is saying everyday that she gets a little better with each passing day. Praise the Lord! She has had such a terrible time, it's wonderful to hear some spark in her voice.

Today is our anniversary, and we were discussing last night going to dinner, and Peytee told us we needed to go to "Donalds"! LOL.....sorry sweetie....not this time!!!

I just couldn't resist this pic....isn't he so yummy!!!
The two playing before we left for a friends house.


Peyton opening her beloved dollhouse. She was so excited and happy....and she plays with this house constantly. It's a huge fav here.

Ty and his Busy Gears!
Peyton with her "Pink Ballerina Barbie" that she asked Santa for.Opening presents!





3 comments:

Teresa C said...

Congrats on Ty's crawling! Looks like a wonderful Christmas. Sorry about the potty training issue. I have no clue about that, need to start here too.

Kristi said...

These are wonderful pictures! I'm sorry I'm just now looking at them!!! The kiddos are growing up so much and are just soo cute!

Teresa C said...

Ok, we need new pictures when you are able! I understand it's hard to find the time, but I need to see these little cuties!