Poor Ty came down sick with the stuff Peyton had on last Thursday afternoon. Finally, yesterday, late in the day his fever broke. Remember the doc said that with this virus the fever could last up to 5-6 days. So Ty pushed it to 5 days, his broke yesterday....his Mommy was getting super worried. Peyton is still coughing, hacking, and still has a very runny nose, but her fever broke on Thursday just as Tyson's was firing up, so we have assumed she has been on the mend. Well, as I was checking Ty again this morning for fever, nothing, thank you Lord, and then I feel Peyton.......I get a sinking feeling in my stomach. She has a low grade fever this morning. I can't believe that we are starting over again. I don't think these babies can take much more......and I don't their Mommy can take much more either.
Please pray for the health of our family.
Unbelievable
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Posted by Nisa & Jason at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I hope he feels better soon. It is no fun to see them sick. xoxo Lisa
Post a Comment