Tyson is really sick

Monday, September 29, 2008

Please send more prayers our way. Jason, Tyson, and I had a long night.....the poor poor baby seems to have croup. We talked with the doc's office a couple times in the night, and just short of taking him to the ER, he finally gave up and fell asleep. Poor poor baby. I just got off the phone with the pedi's and we are heading in this morning in a little while. Please pray for us!!!

4 comments:

The Eckers said...

So sorry to hear he is so sick. sending many prayers to you guys!

The Eckers said...

So sorry he is so sick. Sending you guys lots of prayers

Amber said...

Praying so hard Nisa, poor little guy!!! Hang in there!!! I'll update the gals on MIM.

Teresa C said...

Praying for you all. We are a sick house too, but not as bad as croup. Hope it heals quickly. All I've been told is steam helps a bunch and if that doesn't do it they need a breathing treatment to help.