Things at our house have been a little rough lately. Tyson is sick with mucous and a cough, and I am sick with a sinus infection that got bad enough that the pressure ruptured my right ear drum. And then yesterday, Jason stayed home to help so I could get some rest, and our new crock pot arrived, and as I was taking it out of the box the ceramic crock part, dropped out and hit my foot. We thought I had a broken foot, and went to the ER to get some x-rays. Fortunately, I have a really bad bruise and nothing is broken. Thank You Lord!!!! So, please, when think of us, please say a prayer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! This is terrible! Praying you are on the mend soon. Lots of love!
I'm so sorry about the foot on top of everything. So glad to hear it is not broken. Praying.
Oh honey...I am so sorry that the baby is sick and now you have a booboo toe. I hope you all get to feeling better. The kids are growing up so fast. They are so cute. xoxo Lisa (wishingandhoping)
Post a Comment