Tricycle Triumph

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our family was on our evening walk tonight, and Peyton peddled her tricycle all on her own this evening!!!! Her tricycle has a handle so we can push and steer, and she decided this evening that she didn't want our help, and would get very upset when we tried. So we let her go, and little by little she made it go!!! We were cheering and hollering in the street as she went!!!!

Here's a pic of Peyton on her bike back in April.

3 comments:

Teresa C said...

Way to go Peyton!!!

I'm sad to say that we have the same bike and I've not taken Declan for a walk with it in so long I don't know if he can do it by himself or not. I guess we need to get out and get moving.

Kristi said...

Awesome for Peyton!!!! I remember doing this very thing a couple months ago and what joy it brought us!! We were doing the same thing...go go go go!!! It's so awesome seeing our girls accomplish things!

Paulette said...

Way to go Peyton!!! That's great!