I just wanna say.....my house is clean, honestly it is.......but I have this clutter issue. Jason and I had some clutter issues before we were blessed with children, however, since our blessings have entered our lives, there is a whole new life to our clutter. As I was walking out of our bathroom tonight, I realized how much I love our clutter, and what a wonderful "problem" it is. In our bathroom sits a potty chair, a baby bath tub, tiny little wash cloths hanging over the tub, a toy bin hanging in our tub/shower filled, more toys in the tub, a whole side of the tub devoted to baby/toddler washing products, baby bath puffs hanging from the faucet, little shoes sitting on the counter, little swim suits hanging on the door and knobs to dry, and little toothbrushes and toothpaste lining the sink. I thought, what a wonderful "problem" to have. Our home has the look and feel of a little family living in it, and filling it up with love and clutter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment