Thank You Ga-Ga!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The new toddler trampoline arrived today!!!! Thank you soooooooooooo much GaGa (Grandma Tyson)!!!!!!!!!!! Jason went and picked it up, and after dinner he put it all together. Peyton absolutely LOVES it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am sure Tyson will love it too!!!

GaGa (my Mom) decided that the kids needed this after hearing how much Peytee loves jumping on everything, and how much fun she had on neighbors trampolines in the backyards. This little trampoline is perfect for Peyton and Tyson, and is small enough to keep indoors for the HOT and COLD days!! Thanks so much Mom!!!! It may seem silly to some, but things like this help make the days a little more fun for all of us.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

This is awesome!!!!! What fun for the kids!!!!

I'm loving your pics :)

Kristi said...

Wow...that trampoline looks so fun!! Oh I absolutely love the pic of Tyson and Peyton at the top...gorgeous kiddos!