Monday Blues.....

Monday, July 28, 2008

Mondays here are always hard....after having husband/daddy to ourselves all weekend long, it's hard letting go Monday morning. The 3 of us really love him alot!!! Seems like ever since Peyton was born, Mondays are difficult. Jason always says "6 numbers Baby!!!" (the lottery) LOL!

Today has been a little harder than usual as poor Tyson was terribly fussy all day Sunday, and today he has been as well. I finally gave in and called the pedi, and after alot of questions from the nurse, we have no idea why he's so fussy. No fever, nothing.....just fussy and crying. So I am taking him in late this afternoon to have him checked. Could be, he's just in a rough patch, or some sort of little change for him. We'll see what the pedi says.

Our days here are HOT HOT HOT and HUMID!!!! It's funny how we always look forward to each coming season, and then when it's here, we start wishing for the next one!!! Jason has already put his order in for Fall!!

As I write this, I am experiencing a little miracle.....BOTH, yes BOTH of my children are napping!!! I have had a very rough time getting them to nap in the afternoon at the same time. I have no idea how long this will last, so I better sign off before the magic wears off LOL!!!

0 comments: