Slacker

Monday, May 3, 2010

Okay, I am updating. I have been wrapped in facebook for awhile and I forget about our blog!!! Peyton and Tyson's 4th and 2nd birthdays are over. The kids had a great time, and we are worn out making sure they had a great time!! In the mean time, we have been working on our backyard. We have finished our new deck, we have had our giant pin oak trees trimmed, and we are working on updating the kids playset (thanks to PaPa). A couple months ago we installed new garage doors, and we have planted new trees in the front yard. We have been very very busy!!!


The next big project is peeling wallpaper and re-painting our kitchen, living room, entry way, and hallway. I am very excited about this project!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

What no pictures? Glad to hear you're doing well.