To anyone that keeps coming here and looking for an update. It has been such a busy summer. I am starting to get a taste of "Mom's Taxi"......and it's only just beginning.
We had 10 weeks of swim lessons this summer!!! Yes....you read right...10 weeks (M-Th)!!! Our Peytee went from not wanting to get in the water to swimming for toys and actual swimming!! She has done sooooo awesome!!! We are so proud of her! In addition, we did 8 weeks of dance (once per week). Peyton has had a fun and busy summer. And Mom has done alot of driving...sigh.
Tyson is close to walking. No, he's not official yet....but he is making daily strides (literally lol). Today he walked from the dishwasher to Peytons chair at the kitchen table. For those familiar with our kitchen....that's quite a feat for a beginner all on his own. So it's coming along! He says "mamma", "dadda", "du" = duck, "do" = "dog", "ish" = fish, "Sheesus" = Jesus (not cursing), "mo" = more, "dis" = this, "Ga" = GaGa = my Mom lol....and I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking of. I was reading the milestone charts and realized he didn't know bye-bye or waving. So we got that done this morning. He waves now and when I ask him to say bye-bye he says "ya-ya".......okay....I'll take it LOL!
Jason and I are doing fine. He is working like crazy and so am I (domestic engineer) that we meet each other coming and going and we communicate alot thru texts. But we are doing great!
I'm SORRY
Monday, August 10, 2009
Posted by Nisa & Jason at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment