Peyton is doing better, still a slightly runny nose, but mostly well and no fever. Tyson still has a really snotty nose, and is still coughing.....but he's not coughing near as often, and he has no fever. And he is also back to eating food again. For the last week, we could only get him to take his bottle and a little juice, he refused all food.....so he's back to eating which makes Mommy happy to have him eating again, and no more vomitting from either child.
Now Mommy is getting sick. I went to the doc this morning with painful lungs and draining down my throat. I have severe congestion and a sinus infection. They gave me a steroid shot and a script for a z-pack. So let's hope that knocks this out......it's not good when Mom goes down!!!
And as for Daddy, nothing, thank goodness.......I hope he is spared of all this.
Sickness Update.....
Monday, October 27, 2008
Posted by Nisa & Jason at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm glad the kids are doing better, hope you are on the mend too! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment