Can you believe it? Ty is already 4 months old!!!!! He had his 4 month check up today, and all is well!!! He has a little eczema on his tummy, and they prescribed some special cream for him. They were really happy with his progress and how he's coming along.
Here's the stats:
4 Months Old
Weight = 18lbs 1oz ~ 95%
Height = 25" ~ 50%
He got his shots and his dose for his Rotovirus vax, and he actually did really really well. We have been dosing him with Tylenol constantly to help him along. At this age is when Peyton had a hard time with shots, so we are trying to stay ahead of anything.
Peyton did really well at the appt, and our nurse pract. was happy to see her too. Peyton gave her a huge hug and showed off all of her expanding skills. Little Peyton keeps us laughing and smiling all the time.......she is such a joy! I am so privilaged to know her.
Afterwards we all went to Target to drop off Ty's scrip and have lunch with Daddy. After we ate, Daddy left, and we went toy shopping (early Christmas looking). Peyton had a really nice time playing and looking at all the new toys that are out. Peytee Pie is alot like her Momma and seems to like electronics and Barbie!!! I keep telling Jason, she may look just like him, but the rest of her is me!!! She has so many personality traits like me! Tyson had a nice time riding, and then being carried while we looked. He's such a sweet baby boy......his smiles make my heart flutter!!!
Tyson 4 Month Check-Up
Friday, August 22, 2008
Posted by Nisa & Jason at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great appt report! Sounds like he is doing well. Hope the skin issues clear up. We deal with that for Declan all the time, he's got his father's dry skin. How fun that Peyton is just like mom!
I agree, what a great report! He is growing soo well !! We, too, deal with eczema and it's no fun! I'm so glad you updated--I check in regularly on you all !!!
Hey Nisa.I love your blog.I love love love the song "I can only Imagine" Dh and I just saw them in concert and it was amazing.Anyways love looking at the pics!!!!!Glad little Ty is doing so well.
Love lulu
Post a Comment